Animals were feeding, bugs were flying, feet were flailing, and Bombermen were fighting during this years tournaments. The competition was fierce, but these skilled players pushed above the rest to come out on top.
Baku Baku Animal, single elimination
* 3rd&4th: Mike Thomson, Russ Collins (Zelda and Mario Water Bottle)
* 2nd: Brian Tobin (2600 Midnight Magic NIB)
* 1st: John Douglas (Atari 2600 Clock)
DDR 6th Mix (total score of any two songs)
* 3rd: Russ Collins 94,147,942 Genesis Arcade Stick
* 2nd: John Douglas 111,767,528 Centipede (?)
* 1st: Keaton Hughes 123,417,559 T-Shirt (?)
Black Widow (High Score, 3 lives, medium difficulty, start on level 1 only)
* 3rd: Dan Woodward 65,950 (Lynx Chip’s Challenge)
* 2nd: Matt Reichert 93,075 (Limited Edition CDI games)
* 1st: Adam Heart 93,250 (Mario Water Bottle)
Bomberman (Random Teams)
* 2nd: Dan Mowczan and Keaton Hughes (Squeeze Bottles and mario stuff)
* 1st: Chris O’Neil & Pat O’Neil (4 games?)
Congratulations to our winners!
This year’s trivia contest consisted of ten cart box scans, ten cartridge scans, twenty screenshots, and five “bare” cartridges (figure out which system they fit). This was guaranteed to test the mettle of even the most fanatical game collector. these were the winners out of a possible 100 points. (Answers are forthcoming).
Trivia (50 Questions, 2 points per correct answer)
Prizes were Implode, 2600 Star Wars w/ framed ad, Combat Rock, Genesis Joystick (winners had choice)
* 4th: Tie, 72 points — Phil Estes, Scott Bolderson
* 3rd: 74 points — Pat O’Neill
* 2nd: 80 points — Matt Gauslin
* 1st: 86 points — Matt Recihert